We’re located just outside the village of Keene, NY in the heart of the Adirondack Mountains. Our lodge sits at the very end of Alstead Hill Lane, off route 73, between Keene and the town of Lake Placid. To find us, simply continue past the Bark Eater Inn on Alstead Hill Lane for 3 miles to the very end of the road.
PHYSICAL ADDRESS FOR GPS
616 Alstead Hill Lane, Keene, NY 12942
FROM THE SOUTH
- Find the Northway (Route 87) that heads from Albany to Canada. Follow it north to exit 30 (two hours north of Albany) and exit at the Lake Placid/Keene exit.
- Get onto Route 9 heading north (left off Route 87) and follow it a mile or so to a confusing junction. Bear left through this junction onto Route 73 heading towards Keene and Lake Placid.
- Stay on Route 73 through the village of Keene Valley, then through the village of Keene and upon leaving the village of Keene, follow Route 73 approximately half a mile towards Lake Placid.
- Where Route 73 bends left a road branches off to the right, which is Alstead Hill Lane. Take this road and follow it 3 miles to the very end at which point you have arrived at our facility.
FROM THE NORTH
- Find the Northway (Route 87), which runs from Canada to Albany, N.Y. Follow it to exit 34 (Keeseville/Ausable Forks exit) and get onto Route 9N heading south (a left off the exit ramp).
- Follow 9N south through Ausable Forks, Jay and Upper Jay, eventually arriving at the village of Keene (thirty minutes from Route 87).
- Make a right onto Route 73 and stay on this road approximately half a mile towards the town of Lake Placid. Where Route 73 bends left a road branches off to the right, which is Alstead Hill Lane. Take this road and follow it 3 miles to the very end at which point you have arrived at our facility.
Check the bulletin board in the parking lot for your room assignment and proceed to your room (the room key is in the door). We’ll see you at breakfast the following morning which is served from 7:30 till 9:00 am.